1. Li W, Xu X, Liu Y, Gao H, Cheng Y, Li P. Enantioselective Organocatalytic 1,6-Addition of Azlactones to para-Quinone Methides: An Access to α,α-Disubstituted and β,β-Diaryl-α-amino acid Esters. Organic Letters. 2018;20: 1142-1145.
2. Li WJ, Yuan HJ, Liu ZT, Zhang ZY, Cheng YY, Li PF. NHC-Catalyzed Enantioselective 4+3 Cycloaddition of Ortho-Hydroxyphenyl Substituted Para-Quinone Methides with Isatin-Derived Enals. Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis. 2018;360: 2460-2464.
3. Zhang L, Yuan H, Lin W, Cheng Y, Li P, Li W. Catalyst-Controlled Diastereodivergent Construction of Vicinal Sulfur-Functionalized Quaternary and Tertiary Stereocenters. Organic Letters. 2018;20: 4970-4974.
4. Huang Q, Zhang L, Cheng Y, Li P, Li W. Enantioselective Construction of Vicinal Sulfur-containing Tetrasubstituted Stereocenters via Organocatalyzed Mannich-Type Addition of Rhodanines to Isatin Imines. Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis. 2018;360: 3266-3270.
5. Lin W, Zhang C, Xu W, Cheng Y, Li P, Li W. Organocatalytic Asymmetric Michael Addition of Rhodanines to Azadienes for Assembling of Sulfur‐containing Tetrasubstituted Carbon Stereocenters. Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis. 2018;361: 476-480.
6. Huang A, Zhang L, Li D, Liu Y, Yan H, Li W. Asymmetric One-Pot Construction of Three Stereogenic Elements: Chiral Carbon Center, Stereoisomeric Alkenes, and Chirality of Axial Styrenes. Organic Letters. 2019;21: 95-99.
7. Shang X, Liu K, Zhang Z, Xu X, Li P, Li W. Direct access to spirobiisoxazoline via the double 1,3-dipolar cycloaddition of nitrile oxide with allenoate. Organic & Biomolecular Chemistry. 2018;16: 895-898.
8. Li W, Xu X, Zhang P, Li P. Recent Advances in the Catalytic Enantioselective Reactions of para-Quinone Methides. Chemistry An Asian Journal. 2018;13: 2350-2359.
9. Cao J, Ge R, Zhang M, et al. A triple modality BSA-coated dendritic nanoplatform for NIR imaging, enhanced tumor penetration and anticancer therapy. Nanoscale. 2018;10: 9021-9037.
10. Luan YP, Li J, Bernatchez JA, Li RS. Kinase and Histone Deacetylase Hybrid Inhibitors for Cancer Therapy. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. 2019;62: 3171-3183.
11. Qiao Z, Zhang H, Wang K, Zhang Y. A highly sensitive and responsive fluorescent probe based on 6-azide-chroman dye for detection and imaging of hydrogen sulfide in cells. Talanta. 2019;195: 850-856.
12. Liu K, Shang X, Cheng Y, Chang X, Li P, Li W. Regioselective [3 + 2]-annulation of hydrazonyl chlorides with 1,3-dicarbonyl compounds for assembling of polysubstituted pyrazoles. Organic & Biomolecular Chemistry. 2018;16: 7811-7814.
13. Yu M, Han S, Kou Z, et al. Lipid nanoparticle-based co-delivery of epirubicin and BCL-2 siRNA for enhanced intracellular drug release and reversing multidrug resistance. Artificial Cells Nanomedicine and Biotechnology. 2018;46: 323-332.
14. Jiang L, Liang Y, Huo Q, et al. Viral Capsids Mimicking Based on pH-Sensitive Biodegradable Polymeric Micelles for Efficient Anticancer Drug Delivery. Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnology. 2018;14: 1409-1419.
15. Liu J, Cao J, Cao J, et al. Mechanistic insight into the interaction of gastrointestinal mucus with oral diblock copolymers synthesized via ATRP method. International Journal of Nanomedicine. 2018;13: 2839-2856.
16. Liang Y, Huo Q, Lu W, et al. Fluorescence Resonance Energy Transfer Visualization of Molecular Delivery from Polymeric Micelles. Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnology. 2018;14: 1308-1316.
17. Dai J, Han S, Ju F, et al. Preparation and evaluation of tumour microenvironment response multistage nanoparticles for epirubicin delivery and deep tumour penetration. Artificial Cells Nanomedicine and Biotechnology. 2018;46: 860-873.
18. Yang Z, Ji L, Jiang G, et al. FL118, a novel camptothecin analogue, suppressed migration and invasion of human breast cancer cells by inhibiting epithelial-mesenchymal transition via the Wnt/β-catenin signaling pathway. Bioscience Trends. 2018;12: 40-46.
19. Yang YC, Yang ZH, Wang D, et al. FL118 inhibited the proliferation of colorectal carcinoma cells via upregulating CDC73. International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Medicine. 2018;11: 10595-10604.
20. Liu K, Gao H, Wang Q, et al. Hispidulin suppresses cell growth and metastasis by targeting PIM1 through JAK2/STAT3 signaling in colorectal cancer [retracted in: Cancer Sci. 2020 Jun;111(6):2196]. Cancer Science. 2018;109: 1369-1381.
21. Han M, Gao H, Ju P, et al. Hispidulin inhibits hepatocellular carcinoma growth and metastasis through AMPK and ERK signaling mediated activation of PPARγ. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy. 2018;103: 272-283.
22. Lv N, Zhao M, Han Y, et al. The roles of bone morphogenetic protein 2 in perfluorooctanoic acid induced developmental cardiotoxicity and l-carnitine mediated protection. Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology. 2018;352: 68-76.
23. Li S, Sun X, Miao S, et al. hsa_circ_0000729, a potential prognostic biomarker in lung adenocarcinoma. Thoracic Cancer. 2018;9: 924-930.
24. Wang L, Ma L, Xu F, et al. Role of long non-coding RNA in drug resistance in non-small cell lung cancer. Thoracic Cancer. 2018;9: 761-768.
25. Lu T, Wang Y, Chen D, Liu J, Jiao W. Potential clinical application of lncRNAs in non-small cell lung cancer. Onco Targets and Therapy. 2018;11: 8045-8052.
26. Sun X, Song Z, Si Y, Wang JH. microRNA and mRNA profiles in ventral tegmental area relevant to stress-induced depression and resilience. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 2018;86: 150-165.
27. Si Y, Song Z, Sun X, Wang JH. microRNA and mRNA profiles in nucleus accumbens underlying depression versus resilience in response to chronic stress. Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatric Genet. 2018;177 :563-579.
28. Zhang SS, Ni YH, Zhao CR, et al. Capsaicin enhances the antitumor activity of sorafenib in hepatocellular carcinoma cells and mouse xenograft tumors through increased ERK signaling. Acta Pharmacologica Sinica. 2018;39: 438-448.
29. Si XM, Tian YH, Zhang SS, Gao H, Liu K, Jin JY. Low molecular mass chondroitin sulfate suppresses chronic unpredictable mild stress-induced depression-like behavior in mice. Acta Poloniae Pharmaceutica. 2018;68: 361-371.
30. Tian YH, Ma SX, Lee KW, et al. Blockade of TRPV1 Inhibits Methamphetamine-induced Rewarding Effects. Scientific Reports. 2018;8: 882.
31. Cui TT, Wang GX, Wei NN, Wang K. A pivotal role for the activation of TRPV3 channel in itch sensations induced by the natural skin sensitizer carvacrol. Acta Poloniae Pharmaceutica. 2018;39: 331-335.
32. Sun XY, Sun LL, Qi H, et al. Antipruritic Effect of Natural Coumarin Osthole through Selective Inhibition of Thermosensitive TRPV3 Channel in the Skin. Molecular Pharmacology. 2018;94: 1164-1173.
33. Sun S, Liu Y, Liu X, et al. Neolignan glycosides from Spiraea salicifolia and their inhibitory activity on pro-inflammatory cytokine interleukin-6 production in lipopolysaccharide-stimulated RAW 264.7 cells. Natural Product Research. 2019;33: 3215-3222.
34. Gao H, Li G, Lou HX. Structural Diversity and Biological Activities of Novel Secondary Metabolites from Endophytes. Molecules. 2018;23: 646.
35. Gao H, Li G, Peng XP, Lou HX. Fupyrones A and B, two new α-pyrones from an endophytic fungus, Fusarium sp. F20. Natural Product Research. 2020;34: 335-340.
36. Xue J, Zhou S, Wang W, et al. Water availability effects on plant growth, seed yield, seed quality in Cassia obtusifolia L., a medicinal plant. Agricultural Water Management. 2018;195: 104-113.
37. Liu XX, Sun SW, Yuan WJ, et al. Isolation of Tricin as a Xanthine Oxidase Inhibitor from Sweet White Clover (Melilotus albus) and Its Distribution in Selected Gramineae Species. Molecules. 2018;23: 2719.
38. Wang R, Liu Y, Sun S, et al. Capsaicinoids from hot pepper (Capsicum annuum L.) and their phytotoxic effect on seedling growth of lettuce (Lactuca sativa L.). Natural Product Research. 2020;34: 1597-1601.
39. Liu Y, Hou Y, Si Y, et al. Isolation, characterization, and xanthine oxidase inhibitory activities of flavonoids from the leaves of Perilla frutescens. Natural Product Research. 2019; 1-7.
40. Liu K, Shang X, Cheng Y, Chang X, Li P, Li W. Regioselective [3 + 2]-annulation of hydrazonyl chlorides with 1,3-dicarbonyl compounds for assembling of polysubstituted pyrazoles. Organic & Biomolecular Chemistry. 2018;16: 7811-7814.
41. Zhang H, Sun X, Qi H, et al. Pharmacological Inhibition of the Temperature-Sensitive and Ca2+-Permeable Transient Receptor Potential Vanilloid TRPV3 Channel by Natural Forsythoside B Attenuates Pruritus and Cytotoxicity of Keratinocytes. Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics. 2019;368: 21-31.
42. Sun LL, Yang TY, Wei NN, et al. Pharmacological characterization of JWX-A0108 as a novel type I positive allosteric modulator of α7 nAChR that can reverse acoustic gating deficits in a mouse prepulse inhibition model. Acta Pharmacologica Sinica. 2019;40: 737-745.